Historic Cambridge House sits proudly on the banks of the Kermandie River at Geeveston, Tasmania's "Forest Town". Local timbers are featured throughout the house, built in 1870 for sawmiller and pioneer John Geeves. Many original features have been retained & the house has been tastefully restored with comfort in mind. Enjoy the verandahs & gardens, guests lounge & sunny dining room for the full country breakfasts. And yes! We really do have platypus at the bottom of the garden!